• You're not seeing everything Power Ranger.tv has to offer. Create a free account by clicking on the 'Register' link above, and join in on the Power Ranger fun! It's fast and simple and will get you access to exclusive areas of the website!

My custom Delta Gear Case.

Brown Ranger

Administrator
I've been working for the past weekend on a Delta Gear Case. It's almost done so I thought I show it to the world.

Basically I started out with an old blue CD-case I picked up at a yard sale. I stripped it and spaypainted it black. This took a few layers of paint and a lot of waiting for the paint to dry. Today after classes I went out to buy the foam for it and I basically spent the evening cutting out the shapes for the gear pieces.

Right now it's almost done. All that's still needed are the labels for the interior and the "Smart Brain" plaque for the outside.

I still have a lot of space left on the foam, I'm kind of wondering if I should cut out shapes for my Dark Kabuto Zecter and belt.

Should I?

Shinji Kido

Kamen Rider Ryuki
No comment on the case DekaPink? o_O

Nice job dude thats awesome. Don't all the belts come with a case though? I'm guessing not since you made your own. I need to get me a KR belt soon.

Kiba Yuji

Horse Orphenoch!!!
Thats really cool, howd you cut the shapes out?

And I'd say if you need space for the DKabuto belt then use that case but if you wanna stay authentic don't

Brown Ranger

Administrator
Don't all the belts come with a case though? I'm guessing not since you made your own. I need to get me a KR belt soon.
In the KR Faiz every rider gear had it's own unique case. Unfortunately in the toyline they only made a case for the Faiz Gear(I have on of those too). The cases for the other 2 rider gear have to be custom made.

howd you cut the shapes out?
Would you believe me if I said I used a verry sharp kitchen-knife.

Kiba Yuji

Horse Orphenoch!!!
Ha o wow I guess I'll take your word on it, that's really good. I was gonna make sumthing like this similar a while back for my xmod.

Brown Ranger

Administrator
OK just added the labels for the interior. Here's how it looks now.

I've also done a bit of photoshopping, trying to decide wether or not to add slots for the Dark Kabuto zecter and belt. Here's how that would look.

Shinji Kido

Kamen Rider Ryuki
Looks kickass,but I don't think it would look right with the Dark Kabuto Zecter. But hey do what you want its your stuff.

Kiba Yuji

Horse Orphenoch!!!
I'd say keep the Kabuto zector out! It's too authentic I think to ruin now....bwut yea it is yours after all