• You're not seeing everything Power Ranger.tv has to offer. Create a free account by clicking on the 'Register' link above, and join in on the Power Ranger fun! It's fast and simple and will get you access to exclusive areas of the website!

Mighty Morphin' Thunder Strike

Kyle nodded his head slowly. Her. He knew exactly who Trista meant. Tensions had run high between the two of them the last time Phoenix had come here. Two opposing red rangers, they seemed to butt heads quite a bit.

"How do we get her here then?" He asked.

---

Aria pouted her lips slightly. She tried her best to force them into a smirk as she lazily threw her arms around his neck. She planted a tiny kiss on his lips.

"Two days of you all to myself?" She said. She knew just how much he had been working on this case  and the stress it was causing. "How's about you and me take ourselves a tiny bit of a holiday?"

She pulled away from him and leaned herself against the counter. "Obviously we can't fly out to go see my mum like she's been asking," Aria shrugged. "But I think a couple of days away will do both of us some good. What do you think?"

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Trista took a second to think on how she would reach out to her friend on another planet. Galaxy X from her understanding wasn't close by, but it left her with no other option but to reach out to her. Something was brewing, a stranger had access to her apartment without consent. And Phoenix had told her if she needed her just to reach out to her.

She stood to her feet and walked over to her dresser, pulling open the top drawer she shuffled through to the bottom and pulled out the small black bag Phoenix had given her. An object that belonged to the red head that would help her increase the connection she was about to do. "Looks like I'm making a long distance call." She breathed out softly and went to the middle of her room.

Ashe didn't have to think twice about a little getaway with his wife. He was overloaded with work, his temper has been getting the best of him. The long hours away from Aria when they should be enjoying the first years of their marriage was the hardest part about his job. 

He took a step towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist and gently pulled her near him. "A little time alone with my beautiful wife." He smiles as he leaned his head forward. "I like the sound of that." His lips brushes across hers in a tender kiss. 

"If it's alright by you, I'd like to take you back to my hometown." He suggested, pulling her hair to the side and lightly kissed the crook of her neck. "It's really nice this time of year." He kissed her neck again. "Right by the ocean, sandy beaches." And kissed her neck again. "I think you might like it."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Be careful, babe."

Kyle stood back and watched. Things like this, no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't wrap his head around. It was better for him to let Trista do this on her own. Not that he would be much help to her anyway. He sat himself back down on the bed, resting his elbows against his legs, using his hands prop his chin up.

An uneasy feeling slowly began to wash over him. Something was happening; something that was bigger than both of them. What was coming?

---

Aria tilted her head to the side as Ashe kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and smiled. "I like the sound of that," She mused.

The blonde pulled away. She leaned her arms against the counter and smirked. "Glad I'll get some use out of that new swimsuit I bought," She was glad to get her husband back to her, even if it was only for the next couple of days. She'd heard him talk about Angel Grove before, always wondering what the city was actually like. 

"Right then," She said. "Off to bed. We'll have to get up early to pack and hit the road."

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Trista sucked in a deeper breath and slowly letting it out as she sat cross legged on the floor. She pulled the drawstring bag opened and emptied the object into the palm of her hand. Raw power belonging to the stone flickered into the palm of her hand, something she wasn't expecting. 

She smiled uneasily at Kyle who sat there and watched her before she turned back to the stone in hand. She slowly took in a deep breath and let it out and looked deep into the red stone. Clearing her thoughts and lowering her barrier to allow her gift to span out around her. She thought of Phoenix, picturing her in her mind and then pushed the thought outwards. She connected the communication link and searched for the bond that would tie them together.

When she was certain that the link was there, she called out to her. "Phoenix?"

Galaxy X

Phoenix sat at the table, pile high of books in front of her. After she said bye to Brad and visited the high council to find out of there were any warnings in the galaxy, she headed to the library for a little research that turned out to be so much more than she bargained for. 

"What exactly are we looking for?" The youngest Gallagher sister, Fynn spoke up from behind the pile of books. 

Phoenix glanced up only seeing the top of Fynn's blue hair. "Anything about a prophecy that may come to play any time within the next month or so." She told her flipping through one of the books only to come up empty handed.

"Are you sure there would be something mentioned in these dusty old books?" Fynn asked as she closed the book she had in front of her and grabbed the next one from the pile. 

Phoenix shrugged. "I don't know. High Councilman Amelia suggested it." As she reached for the next book that was in front of her a searing pain hits her hard in the head. Her hand instantly went to the side of her head and pressed it. Her temple pulsing with each stab of pain.

The sound of her name was distant and she almost missed the link that was forming. It was an unsettling feeling that borrowed inside. Energy flowed through her body calling to her, a flash of a young woman appears in her subconscious. She recognized the woman and stood to her feet. "I’ll be right back, Fynn." She told her sister before she walked away from the table. 

When she was out of sight Phoenix leaned up against the wall and closed her eyes. It took her a second to unlock the chain that kept them apart and opened the doorway. "Trista."  She spoke mentally, reaching out to her friend. "This is unexpected. Is everything okay?"

Trista flinched herself hearing the call. "I don't think so. I need you to come as soon as you can." She told her. "Phoenix, someone got passed the barrier."

"How? The barrier was solid, only those you knew could go undetected." Phoenix said.

"I don't know, but this man whoever he is got through." Trista recanted the events that took place to Phoenix. "Can you come?" 

Phoenix sighed softly. "Yeah, I’ll be there in a bit." With that Phoenix severed the link between them. "Shit." She muttered.

The call left her a little woozy and dizzy, shaking the fog from her head. The stone fell from her hand onto the carpet and she blinked a few times to focus. "She will be here." Trista told him and stretched out onto the floor.

But Ashe had other plans in mind. He reached for her, wrapping his arms around her waist and pulled her near him. "Do we have to?" He asks her grinning from ear to ear. It's been so long or so it felt that Ashe had a moment alone with Aria. Too much time has been spent on this case that it took most of his free time away from her. 

"I can think of a thing or two we can do." He tells her not waiting for her to respond when he scoops her up into his arms. A mischievous look on his face as he started walking towards the bedroom.

Kyle could do nothing but watch as Trista contacted Phoenix. He sat at the edge of the bed, taking in the scene unfolding before him. As the stone fell from Trista's hand, he leapt to his feet and made his way to her side. "How long do we have?" He asked, crouching down beside her.

---

"Ashe, stop."

Aria tried to giggle as she pled with him. They made it into the bedroom and she wiggled free from his grasp, getting herself back down on the floor. Her tiny smile slowly faded, however. Her arm wrapped around her stomach. She sighed. "I just..." She licked her lips. "Not tonight. Not after what the doctor had said."

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
She kept her eyes closed and controlled her breathing in hopes to stop the world from spinning in circles. She pinched the bridge of her nose and sucked in a deep breath before she spoke. "Phoenix will be here within the hour." She told him, a slight trace of shakiness in her tone. 

Soon the woozy feeling began to fade. The spinning came to a halt and her stomach settled. A headache remained from reaching out so far away. But she dared not to move. "She is just as surprised as I am that he could get through without warning." She opened her eyes and turned her head to look at him. "There's something familiar about him, Kyle. I can feel it but I've never seen him before until today."

His heart sank. 

He knew what she meant without having her tell him. He was hoping for the good news that finally, after trying to get pregnant, this time it would be different. They've been trying long before they got married to have a baby but the end results were always devastating; miscarriages or nothing at all. The doctor couldn't find a reason why when Aria was a healthy young woman. But sadly, they knew why.

"Sweetheart, I'm so sorry." He says, wrapping his arms around her and pulls her close. It broke his heart to see the sadness and the disappointment. He tried to comfort her but how could he when he didn't know how. She wanted a baby just as much as he did if not more. But nothing was working, not even the help she was receiving.

"What did the doctor say?" He asked, a slim hope that there was light at the end of this darken tunnel. "Should we try again?"

Kyle crouched down beside her. He gently cupped his hand over his shoulder. Who was that guy? He had no answers, that was certain. He gave her shoulder a gentle squeeze before he forced himself upright.

"Can I get you anything?" He asked. "Water? Tea?"

He didn't wait for her to respond. He made his way into the kitchen and pulled down a glass from the cabinet. The faucet in the sink ran cold as he filled the glass near to the brim. He was quick to return to her side, handing her the glass. "Here," He said. "I can get you some aspirin to go with this. For your headache. If you want."

---

Aria sighed and shook her head.

The doctors said the same thing always. They couldn't understand it. She was in good health. She knew that it was her past coming back to haunt her. She wouldn't have traded her time as a ranger for anything, that she was certain of. These days, however, she discovered that it had come with a price. She licked her lips.

"Same as always," She told Ashe. "I wish they had some new news. But nothing."

She wrapped her arm gently around her stomach. "If it's alright with you, I don't really want to talk about it anymore tonight. I think it's best if we get ourselves ready for our trip."

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Trista pulled herself up into a sitting position and took the glass from his hand and took a small sip. "Thanks." She told him before putting the glass down in front of her. "I'll be fine, no aspirin needed. My headache will go away soon. It was just a little much. I've never done it before. But now I know that I can. Another expansion on the powers." 

She patted the empty spot next to her on the floor. "Care to sit next to me?" She asked, tilting her head back and looked up at him. "I could use a shoulder or maybe a hug or just you beside me."

Ashe accepted her plea and ended the conversation before the wounds could be open further. "As you wish, my love." He said kissing her lightly on the forehead. 

He went to their closet and grabbed the two duffle bags from the top shelf and placed them on the bed. "I wouldn't pack no more then two days worth of clothing. Maybe a sweatshirt. From the forecast, it's still pretty hot in Angel Grove." He told her as he went back to the closet and grabbed his own sweatshirt from the hanger. "We can leave by nine and we'll get there around eleven."

Kyle took his place beside her on the floor. His arm wrapped tightly around her shoulders and he pulled her in close. He placed a tiny kiss on the top of her head, before resting his head on hers. He didn't know what to say. Instead, he sat there in silence. He held her close; he stayed with her. He knew that it was all that she wanted.

---

Aria smiled. She wanted to stay cheerful, or at least as cheerful as she could. Maybe this trip was going to be exactly what they needed. Her arm was still wrapped around her stomach as she made her way across the room. She sat at the edge of their bed and turned to him. "I'm sorry," She said. "Quick turn around from planning our trip to that," She sighed and licked her lips. "I think we just need to get out of here for a couple of days. Maybe it'll help."

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Trista sighed contently as she rested her head on his shoulder. His closeness soothed her like it always did in the past. He eased her nerves and settle her jumbled thoughts and feelings. "This is nice." She said quietly, closing her eyes and taking a moment to just relax. 

"Have I told you lately how much you are my rock?" She asked him, knowing the answer already. 

"Don't be sorry." Ashe told her as he walked to the bed and sat down beside her. He took hold of her hand into his lacing their fingers together and brought her hand to his lips and kissed the top. "I know how much you want this, I want it too. And I wish that I could make the pain go away and give you what you want." His heart aches. 

Staring at the carpet seems to be the right thing to do. It has always been a hard subject to talk about, knowing that he couldn't prevent the blast she took. If he did, they wouldn't be in this situation. She would have that baby she so desperately wanted.  "I should be the one apologizing. If I could have stopped Elsa..." His heart sinks deeper, flashes of that frightful day plays over in his head. "I wish I could take it back..."

Galaxy X

Phoenix quickly made her way back to the table and started to gather up her belongings. 

Her sister looked up from the book that she was reading. "Is everything ok?" She asked, as she watched Phoenix take her stuff and put it back into her bag.

"I'm not sure. I have to go visit a friend for a bit." She stated, placing the last of her stuff into her bag and slung it around her shoulder. 

"Your friend from Earth. Trista Conners." When Phoenix looked at her with a surprise look, Fynn couldn't help but chuckle. "You're not the only one that felt the link. I could feel her power from where I'm sitting." 

Phoenix looked around the library for anyone else that may have picked up on Trista's abilities but they were all oblivious to it. If they knew they weren't letting on. "Yes. I have to go fix something that we put into place the last time I was there. I shouldn't be long." She said. "If Brad comes looking for me let him know I'll see him later tonight."

Fynn nodded. "Stay safe and if you need help let me know."

"I will. Say hi to Anthony for me." With that Phoenix was gone, making her way to the teleportation chamber.

"Once or twice you might have told me," Kyle smirked.

He wanted to stay in this moment for as long as he could. He held her closer. His hand gave another gentle squeeze on her shoulder. He had his breath for a moment before finally deciding to speak. "What are we going to do?" He asked. "With her coming, what does this all mean?"

---

Aria closed her eyes. She bit down on the inside of her lip. She slowly took in a breath through her nose. "It's not your fault," She told him. She knew Ashe blamed himself deep down. But it wasn't in anyone's control. The blast, there would have been no escaping in. She exhaled slowly. 

She forced herself up and stood on her tiptoes. She threw her arms around his neck from behind, the palms of her hands pressing lightly on his chest. "Don't beat yourself up over that," She said to him. "You were there when I needed you the most. And you're here now." She forced herself to smile. "We're going to get through this. It's get easier." 

She tried to her best to hide the emotions in her voice, the mix of skepticism and sadness.

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Trista thought about it. There was no defiant answer to their situation. Everything was in a turmoil of the unknown. What were they really going to do if this intruder was really dangerous and he was just messing with them? What were they going to do about the latest vixen who was set to destroy them? 

She didn't know. Everything was happening so fast that it was hard to process and take control of one matter when another rises. "I wish I knew." She said finally just as a tingling sensation hits her.

"Maybe I can help." Phoenix's voice filled the room.

Trista turned around and saw the red head standing there. Her eyes lit and a smile spread across her lips. "Phoenix, you made it."  She was on her feet in seconds. "I'm so glad that you're here."

Phoenix smiled as she stepped into the room. "Sorry, I didn't use the door. I wanted to see the barrier myself."

"Don't worry about it. I'm just glad that you're here." Trista stated matter of fact. She didn't mind the sudden intrusion. "Shit hit the fan without warning."

She heard the urgency hidden beneath her tone. She could feel a disturbance in the atmosphere the moment she arrived and she didn't even need her friends ability to feel it. "Hopefully we can figure out what's going on." Phoenix told her, looking over at Kyle. They butted heads the last time she was in Angel Grove, it ended not so well. "Kyle." Just a simple gesture before she turned her attention back to Trista. "Show me where he was..."

Believing that things were going to be okay and that they were going to pull through this was hard to do. Their world's have been turned upside down since multiple doctors told them something was wrong and that's why Aria was having a hard time getting pregnant. They knew why but were never able to tell the doctors because it would expose them and their friends and who they were. 

Ashe wrapped his hands around her arms, closing his eyes and took a deep breath and slowly let it out. He had to have hope that indeed she is correct and this is something they could move forward and still be happy even if it means not having a baby naturally. After all there were other ways. 

He turned his head and looked behind him, catching her out of the corner of his eye. "This vacation is defiantly something we need." He tells her, turning around to face her. "Get away from all this doom and gloom for a couple of days." He brought his hand up and brushed away a strand of her hair and tucked it behind her ear, his fingertips lingering upon her cheek. 

Kyle pursed his lips into a half smile. He gave Phoenix a small nod in welcome. He and Phoenix hadn't gotten along well during their last encounter, that was no secret. Still, she had come running to help them. He needed to at least try to be cordial. He cleared his throat.

"This way," Kyle nodded towards the doorway. "He actually used the door. Sort of the right thing to do around here."

---

Aria closed her eyes and smiled.

"Really, love, I'm excited to see where it is you grew up," She said. She turned from him and made her way towards her dresser. "See all of the places that made you into who you are."

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Phoenix chuckled and shook her head. "As I said, I needed to see the barrier myself." She told him. "I can't see it if I'm behind a closed door."

"Did you see anything wrong with it?" Trista asked taking lead and walked over to the space in her room that their unwanted guest was standing in. She could still feel his lingering presence and it sent a chill down her spine. 

"No, and that's the thing. There was no break in the barrier." Phoenix said as she followed. She watched Trista shiver as she went to stand beside her. "His presence is still felt, I assume."

Trista nodded, trying to put the wall between her and his presence back in place. "It feels like I know him but today was the first time we've seen him." 

Phoenix nodded her understanding and removed her bag from her shoulder. She opened the flap and reached inside and grabbed the small black pouch before placing her bag off to the side. "Lets take a look." She pulled the small pouch open and poured the grainy substance into the palm of her hand and with a puff of breath she blew the grain around the room. It flickered and popped as it came into contact with the invisible barrier bringing it to life. Pink and red shimmered and pulsed and than settled around them like the barrier Trista could do. 

Ashe smiled at the fond memories he had growing up in Angel Grove. "I think you'll love the place." He told her, stuffing the few articles of clothing into his duffle bag. "There is a particular place I'd like to take you when we get there." His smile grew a hint of mischief lingering. "I'd go there to get away and clear my thoughts. I think you might like it."

Kyle rolled his eyes as Phoenix cross their room. His arms were folded over his chest. The barrier closed in around them. He stared at it for a moment, his brow furrowing slightly. 

"What's this going to do?" He asked. "How exactly is this going to help you here?"

---

Aria zipped her suitcase and smiled. She made her way towards their bed and fell backwards, landing softly atop the comforter. She placed her hands over her stomach, trying not to dwell on the news they had received. Ashe was doing something to help her clear her head. That's what she needed. Her smile grew slightly, looking a bit less forced than before.

"Show me whatever you'd like to," She said. "I'm very much looking forward to this all."

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
It was Phoenix's turn to roll her eyes. His attitude was starting to get on her nerves. He knew nothing about magic. She sucked in a deep breath and slowly letting it out before she spoke. Calm was the key word, her friend needed her help and she wasn't about to ruin it by flying off the handle before she had the chance to investigate how their intruder managed to get through. "This my friend is what surrounds Trista's apartment, this is the barrier I was just talking about." She stated the obvious as if to tell him duh. 

Hostile emotions were escalating between the two faster than Trista could block them. "When Phoenix was here last I asked her to help me with this." She began explaining, hoping to defuse the situation before it got out of control. "Being on my own is a little scary sometimes so I wanted to feel safe. The barrier is my security system." She reached her hand out and glided her fingers over the barrier, it sends a ripple through it. "I can't always count on my abilities to save me, sometimes things slip through without warning. Prime example Mr. Tall, Dark and Mysterious."

Ashe dropped his duffle bag to the floor beside the bed and climbed into their bed beside her. Laying on his side, using his arm and hand to prop his head up. With his other hand he used it to brush a strand of hair from her forehead and than rested his hand over hers. He couldn't find words to say to even attempt to ease her pain. He hoped that their time away would help put back a little normalcy in their lives. 

He leaned forward and kissed her temple. "I love you, Mrs. Langston." He whispered softly into her ear. "For ever and always."

Kyle held his tongue against his cheek. He felt his nostrils flare with Phoenix's condescending tone. His mood couldn't shift even with Trista's attempt dilute the situation. Why was she here? He knew that Trista would need her help, but couldn't she have just stayed home and send her help from there? No, he supposed not. He inhaled through his nose.

"Fine," He said, his shoulders shrugging simply. 

He sighed a little, finding himself sitting on the floor once more, his legs folded over one another.

---

"And I love you, Mr. Langston."

Aria smiled. She yawned once more, her eyes feeling heavy with sleep. "Right then, off to bed. We've got a bit of a drive ahead of us in the morning."

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Trista wished it was simple, that they would just get along. No bickering, arguing. No evil glares or even the hostile feelings she could easily pick up on between the two when they are in the same room. She just doesn't understand why they don't get along. 

She decided that she will deal with them later. Right now, somehow, someone managed to get through her defense system. "Do you see anything wrong?" She asked, her eyes looking over the barrier. The shimmer was still bright, it's power still connected to her as a whole. No disturbance that she could see or feel.

Phoenix did her own look over and to her it was exactly how it was when her and Trista put it together. "Not that I can see." She began swiping her hand over the barrier, it moved with her hand. She turned around to face the spot that their unwanted guest was standing. A faded outline of a figure shimmering. No...it was something else. "That's odd."

Trista turned and looked herself. "What?" She asked, seeing nothing but the barrier. 

"I think I know how he got in." Phoenix stated as she walked over to the spot she was staring at. 

Ashe didn't move from his spot beside her, only reaching his arm above his head to grab the throw blanket that was at the head of the bed and spread it out over her and wrapped his arm around her and pulled her near him. He was tired, mentally and physically. Work was rough and his home life was just as tiring. But his moments he got to spend with his wife, the love of his life was all well worth everything. 

He tried though to stay awake, bask in Aria's sweet smell of her body wash. The way her eyes glimmers in the bedroom light. How perfect she fit into his arms. He couldn't keep his eyes open any longer and closed them and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

Angel Grove County Hospital

The sky lit up, thunder rolling and the clouds opened up unleashing the rain down on unsuspecting residents. It was 10:30 when her shift at the hospital ended. She quickly rushes across the nearly empty parking lot to her car before she got soaked. 

She was soaked, her pastel scrubs were drenched and clinging to her body. It was quite difficult to maneuver around to get the key from her purse and into the door to unlock it. The wind howled with each gust sending chills down her spine. It was dark and down right spooky. Her keys fumbled and shook in her hand and slipped through her fingers to the ground. "Shit." She curses as she bent over to pick up her keys. 

The feeling of being watched settles deep into her bones as she snapped upright and turns her head in the direction she could feel the unsettling feeling. She squints her eyes and could see nothing through the raindrops. "Get a hold of yourself, Melanie. It's just wind." She tells herself. 

The uneasy feeling intensifies and panic hits the young doctor. This wasn't just an imagination of being followed or seen. No, Melanie knew someone was there. She could feel it. "Hello, who's there?" She calls out as her voice gets carried away in the wind. She swallows the rising lump in her throat. 

The laughter erupted through the wind and as though it was off in the distance it seemed to be getting closer. Melanie turned to her left clutching her purse to her body. More chills ran the length of her spine and throughout her body warning her she better get a move on it. 

But she couldn't move, frozen in fear as the woman's laughter got closer to her. She couldn't see, only hear the vindictive sound coming from all sides around her. "Who's...ttthhh...ere?" Her voice shook.

"I've been waiting for you Melanie Chan." The woman's high pitch voice pierced through the mental barrier. "I've come for you." Her laughter screeches carrying through the air. 

Melanie closed her eyes. She was so close to her she could feel the presence behind her. Every hair on her body stood on end, goosebumps displayed before her on her arms. Her heart jumped up into her throat. "Pppllleee...aaassseee." The word hissed from her mouth. Her body stiffened the moment she felt something on her shoulder. "Take any...thing... you want, please don't hurt me."

"Anything?" The woman's voice whispers as if she was right by her ear.

Melanie quickly nodded her head. 

The laughter that came from the woman's mouth was unlike anything Melanie has ever heard before. It reeked with such a vile sound, Melanie felt the tears fall from her eyes. This woman was here to kill her. 

"I take you Melanie Chan..." The pain was indescribable, ripping her apart, a burning sensation building from the inside traveling the course of her body bringing her down to her knees. She lets out a agonizing scream as the woman's invasion took hold of her. 

Kyle held his head in his hands. He was tired. This day had been longer than he had imagined, harder on both of them. And now this? His head snapped to attention when Phoenix spoke. He struggled to regain his footing. 

"How?" He asked. "And do you know who he is?"

---

Nakia laid on the grass, hidden deep in the woods of Angel Grove. Her eyes were closed, her body deep in a meditation-like sleep. She held her hands over her stomach. The wind began to pick up, the rain falling down and dancing across her face. She did not care. The rolling thunder was almost like a comfort to her. 

A strange feeling soon washed over her.

Her eyes snapped open, glowing with a faint purple energy. Slowly she sat up. Her head moved slowly from side to side, examining the area around her. She rose. The sense of power was strong. She felt it deep in her bones. Something was coming. Something powerful. She felt as though the power was calling out to her. She didn't know where she was going, all she knew was that her feet were moving quickly.

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Phoenix kept her eyes on the outline and titled her head off to the side. Her eyes narrowed as her hand reached out in front of her. "Hey Trista, do you still have them?" She asks.

Trista knew what she asked of. No one else knew what them was except for her and Kyle. "Yes, they're in my top dresser drawer. Why?"

The fire ignited around Phoenix's hand, the flames licked around her fingertips and swirled around her palm. Her eyes flickered with sparks of red. "Bring them to me."

Trista hesitated.

Phoenix turned her head and looked at her friend. Her eyes were ablazing and the fire around her hand intensified. "You're guest...he's connected to them." She shifted to look at Kyle. "He's connected to you. Quickly now, he's still lingering and I can't hold him much longer."

But before Trista had the chance to move, the shockwave erupted through the city of Angel Grove. The apartment building began to rattle. Thunder crackles loud outside and lightning struck ground. And than again. The high pitch laughter fills the air just before the window shatters.

"I'M FREE!"

Illy

Queen of the Underworld
Staff member
Phoenix kept her eyes on the outline and titled her head off to the side. Her eyes narrowed as her hand reached out in front of her. "Hey Trista, do you still have them?" She asks.

Trista knew what she asked of. No one else knew what them was except for her and Kyle. "Yes, they're in my top dresser drawer. Why?"

The fire ignited around Phoenix's hand, the flames licked around her fingertips and swirled around her palm. Her eyes flickered with sparks of red. "Bring them to me."

Trista hesitated.

Phoenix turned her head and looked at her friend. Her eyes were ablazing and the fire around her hand intensified. "You're guest...he's connected to them." She shifted to look at Kyle. "He's connected to you. Quickly now, he's still lingering and I can't hold him much longer."

But before Trista had the chance to move, the shockwave erupted through the city of Angel Grove. The apartment building began to rattle. Thunder crackles loud outside and lightning struck ground. And than again. The high pitch laughter fills the air just before the window shatters.

"I'M FREE!"

Kyle's eyes widened at what Phoenix said. Him? What did this guy want? Before he could say anything though, he felt the ground shake beneath him. His arms instinctively shot upward, shielding his face from the shower of glass. Bit of glass cut at his forearm, a thin trickle of blood beginning to run down.

The laugh sent chills down his spine.

"What was that?"

---

Nakia found herself standing in the center of Angel Grove. Her clothing was heavy with rain and stuck to her body. Her head tilted upward, the drops pounding against her face.

"Mistress!" She called out into the night sky. "I have waited anxiously for your return! Show yourself to me! Take me as your humble servant!"